Documents required for the invitation of foreigner or stateless person to the Republic of Azerbaijan
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE INVITATION OF A FOREIGNER OR STATELESS PERSON TO THE REPUBLIC OF AZERBAIJAN
Documents required for the invitation of a foreigner or stateless person by a legal entity:
- Application of the party that invites foreigner and stateless person to the Republic of Azerbaijan (an example is attached, 2 copies).
- Letter from the legal entity. The letter is sent to the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The purpose of the visa (business, labor, science or education, treatment, humanitarian, culture and sport), duration of the invitation (180 days for business, 60 days for culture and sport, 90 days for other purposes can be defined), visa`s entry numbers (single or multiple), the name of the diplomatic mission that the foreigner or stateless person will apply for visa must be mentioned in the letter.
- Copy of the legal documents of the legal person (registration certificate TIN, Property Deed).
- Passport copy of the foreigner or stateless person who is invited.
- Copy of the document confirming the authority of the representative (power of attorney) when documents are submitted through a representative of a legal entity.
- Copy of the ID card of the representative when documents are submitted through a representative of a legal entity.
- Receipt of the state fee (4 AZN) payment for the invitation.
Note: - According to Article 16.1.5 of the Law of the Republic of Azerbaijan "On State Duty", for sending foreigners and stateless persons with the relevant order by the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan for visa issuance at diplomatic representations and consulates of the Republic of Azerbaijan - 4 AZN state fee is charged.
Payment of the state fee to be made in the following ways:
- Via the “Government Payment Portal” in a bank.
Note: When making a payment, indicate the name of the state agency (Ministry of Foreign Affairs - Budget Payments) and the type of payment (142241- for instructing Embassies and Consulates on the issuance of visas).
- Via the internet information resources (gpp.az) of the ‘'Government Payment Portal".
Note: Payment to be made in the following consequent steps:
- entering into the internet information resources (gpp.az) of the '‘Government Payment Portal";
- passing through "All payments" → "Budget" → "Ministry of Foreign Affairs” section;
- applicant to enter the Taxpayer Identification Number (TİN) or Identity card number;
- clause "142241- For sending instructions to Embassies and Consulates for the issuance of visas" to be added;
- payment to be completed after entering details of the plastic debit card;
- receipt to be printed.
Via the bank account details of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Azerbaijan (Annex 1).
Documents are received by the following address: the Waiting room for citizens located at the rear side of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Sh. Gurbanov street, 50, Baku, AZ1009.
Reception of documents and submission of prepared documents: all working days (10:00 - 12:30).
Attention! Foreigners or stateless persons temporarily residing in the Republic of Azerbaijan for more than 15 days must be registered at the place of residence.